Friday, January 10, 2014

Things that made me happy today.

Waking up at 9:30 and actually feeling pretty rested.

Only having one class.

Getting out of that class without having to deal with mean people.

Lunch with Clayton, one of my Reformation brothers.  I miss those guys and having the chance to see them regularly.  There were a handful that I really connected with last semester, and it was important to me that we stayed in touch because I didn't want to see those friendships go just because we didn't have class together anymore.  But these are genuinely good guys, and I can tell that they want to see me, too, and it really means a lot.  Plus Clayton and I always have really good conversations, so it's a joy to get to sit and talk to him.

"The Very Best of the Eagles" on repeat.

Glee

A guy I didn't know telling me he likes my blog.

My medicine getting here on time.

Finding two cards from a certain sweet blogger friend of mine in my post office when I went to get my medicine. :)

Getting a call from my ENT that my iodine radiation appointment has been set up.

And now, for my parting thoughts, a message from The Eagles. :)

Take it easy, take it easy. Don't let the sound of your own wheels drive you crazy. Lighten up while you still can. Don't even try to understand. Just find a place to make your stand, and take it easy.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment