Thursday, January 16, 2014

I know good people.

This guy is one of them.


His name is Chirag.  He's one of the soccer boys I met last semester through Bryce.

What was originally just supposed to be a lunch date with him turned into a heck of a lot more.  He and Justin spent a lot of time with me today, sitting with me in the ER after I injured my neck in another seizure, taking me to get a medication filled that will hopefully buy me time until I get to my doctor next week, getting me into my room where I had yet another seizure probably mostly due to my blood sugar crashing and the fact that I hadn't had the chance to take that medication yet.

When they first got to the ER, I jokingly asked them if they were sure they still wanted to be friends with me.  They laughed and said of course.  And when they said "I love you, too" when they left tonight, I knew that I didn't have to worry about a thing.  These guys are my friends, despite their first real time with me being so...dramatic.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment