Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Dear 2014, bring it.

I'm choosing to look at the fact that I didn't even get up or eat something until 8:00 tonight as a combination of recovering from how awful I felt last night and preparing myself for all of the craziness that is coming very soon.

This year has a lot in store.  My last semester, finishing up everything from last semester, grad school applications, deciding where I'll be spending the next two years of my life, graduation, and then adjusting to life as an adult out of my Campbell bubble.

I don't know what God's going to do with me in all of this.  What I do know is that if there's any time that I need to find rest, this is it.  I won't survive this year without it.

It's time to buckle up and get ready.  It's going to be a wild ride, and I'm looking forward to it.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment