Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Because we all need a little inspiration sometimes.





This year, I'm choosing to praise God every day for people who love me just as I am.  Who let me be crazy and think no less of me for it.  Who tell me to chase my dreams even when it seems completely illogical.  Who teach me what I need to hold on to and what I need to let go of.  Whose presence makes me appreciate every day as a reminder that tomorrow isn't promised.  Who see the good in me when I'm a mess but aren't afraid to tell me how I can be better.  The people who push me to my limits in the best way possible and are loyal to me when I get it all wrong.  

For my own sanity, I have to let go of the negativity, of the friendships I'd been trying to convince myself hadn't changed and weren't hurting me, and remind myself over and over again just how many incredible people surround me.  Because when I really stop to think about, the bad really is such a minority.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment